Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One more holiday cos?

Mirka Fortuna

(c) Hiyuki@dA

There aren't much references for this version unless it's manga screencaps ^^;; But yarr, had planned this with a group for last year or something but it just wasn't the right time with everyone being busy and such so we disbanded, my Seth was able to complete her costume but and debuted it at MAIN ANIMANIA this year, so I'm going to try and finish mine quickly and get a shoot with her~ :)





Also Good news...


I'm sneaking in 2 new cosplays during the December holidays. Until my holidays start, I'm going to quickly shoot all costumes I need to, to them sell them. Hopefully you guys can look forward to those :"P I will try to sneak at least 3 more cosplays during the January holidays. This is the last break I can work on cosplay with no worries of school :"(

Until holidays, look forward to Yuuki Kuran, Ranka Lee and Tsuruko (all solo).

During the December holidays look forward to Nezumi (twice) and Sakana-chan. (both partnered)

I'm trying to slip these cosplays in January - Rolo Lamperouge, Masato (uniform) and Tsurugi (Raimon vers.) (all solo, except maybe Tsurugi :/ )

These plans are still on maybes but I pretty confident I can do the November/December ones. We'll just have to see about January. Since I'm working more during Dec/Jan :"P

No comments:

Post a Comment