Friday, November 25, 2011

Cosplay Plans for Dec2011/Jan2012

So it's my last holidays before school returns and begins my year of no cosplays until December 2012 :"(


So I've organised a few costumes to make and shoot over the 6 week break :) Just so I can sell the wigs and costumes if they prive to be merchantable :"P


Sunday Dec 18 My Vocaloid-themed Birthday Party @ Miku Hatsune School Uniform (Project DIVA 2nd)


Wednesday Dec 21 @ Nezumi (NO.6) with my Shion :)


Wednesday Jan 11 @ Ohana Matsumae (HanaIro) & Rolo Lamperouge (CGR2)


Monday Jan 23 @ Tsuruko (AnoHana) & Masato Hijirikawa Polo Uniform (UTA*PRI)


Monday Jan 30 @ Sakana-chan (Star Driver) with my Head :)


I also have another NO.6 shoot with a different Shion, but we still need to finalise a date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment