Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Anime Season I

So the new anime season has begun !


I have just started to download the series' that have so far been released.


When I was looking at the list of new releases, I was looking forward to Mayo Chiki, Blood-C, Dantalian no Shoka, The IDOLM@STER and Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 100%


Now that there have been releases of the first episode of the big list. This is what I'm currently watching:


Blood-C
Yuru Yuri
Kaitou Tenshi


Sacred Seven

Nurarihyon No Mago
Kami Sama no Memo Chou

Kamisama Dolls

Ikoku Meiru no Croisee

My absolute favourites at the moment are Sacred Seven, Nurarihyon No Mago, Kamisama no Memo Chou and Blood-C.

When you watch Sacred Seven you will be watching Code Geass xDD The art is just so familiar (considering the anime's being illustrated by the key animator of CG. But you won't get bored of originality because it's way off CG xD The action is coming along swimmingly and never ceased to give me a reason to love the series even more. In one episode. And also, maids in mecha anyone? And how about that butler that coincidently looks very similar to Sebby-chan from Kuro xDD There is nothing more you could ask for, but of course, this anime will deliver more :P

Nurarihyon No Mago has been growing popular in the cosplay world lately, even a bit before the announcement of its anime release! And Now that I've watched the first ep, I can see why. This is such a bad-ass series, Full of demons and all, Kind of reminds me of Gintama. I don't know why but it just does @n@;; Maybe...hmm I dunno ^^;; UT I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH/READ IT 8D

Kamisama no Memoo Chou is very interesting, it's one of them serious-toned anime but there's always something that puts the seriousness in a light position xD That something is Alice. She is so adorable and yet she is a highly skilled NEET detective who solves cases without ever taking a step out of her room. Not to mention her obssession with Dr. Pepper sodas xDD

And I can't really say anything about Blood-C besides it's awesomeness, not to mention the collaboration with CLAMP :D Of course, I'm saying that I can't say much, because its only natural that viewers will be comparing this series against the original Blood+ and I have yet to watch it ^^;; But as a beginner (?) I can confident;y say I am enjoying this series alot !

So these are my thoughts and views on my faves. I'll write another post of reviews for the other animes I'm watching soon.

Until then,
Ja ne~
And start watching ! ^O^

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful work and ... This blog is a really nice surprise! Keep up the good work!
    makeup artist in Sydney

    ReplyDelete