Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just a List.

Just wanted to create a list of coplays I have confirmed on for this year, before I forget and never get to it. They'll just be 2011 Plans (excluding incomplete cosplays from previous year/s)

Stocking Anarchy 10 (PASWG)
Sheryl Nome 14 (Macross Frontier)
Ivan Karelin (Tiger & Bunny)
Barnaby Brook Jnr. (Tiger & Bunny)
Ranka Lee 3 (Macross Frontier)
Miharu Rokujo (Nabari No Ou)
Karina Lyle (Tiger & Bunny)
Victorique Le Broix (GOSICK!)
Miku Hatsune 2 (Vocaloid 02)
Luka Megurine (Vocaloid 03)
Rin Okumura (Ao no Exorcist)
Yukio Okumura (Ao no Exorcist)

The numbers are the number of versions I'm planning to do ;A; So as you can see, I've cut down on the number of Sheryl and Stocking's I am going to do so /counting...37 cosplays?! I probably won't go through this much because I'm going to be starting up my facebook store at the end of July and I'll probably be super busy in the first month, so we'll see how this list goes ^^;;

1 comment: