Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anireview: Hansaku Iroha

Sooo~ I've decided to call my anime review segment Aniview~ xDD Yes, very original indeed /cough


Well anyways~ Today I'll be reviewing "花咲くいろは" (Hanasaku Iroha - The Colors of Blooming )


"Hanasaku Iroha centers around Ohana Matsumae, a 16-year-old teenager living in Tokyo, who is left in the care of her estranged grandmother, following her mother's elopement with her boyfriend. Ohana arrives at her grandmother's country estate to realize she is the owner of a Taishou Periood hot spring inn called Kissui. She begins working at Kissuisō, at her grandmother's request, but finds herself at odds with many employees and customers at the inn. Initially feeling discouraged, she decides to use her circumstances as an opportunity to change herself for the better and to make amends with her deteriorating relationship with the Kissuisō's staff for a more prominent future." 
- Wikipedia.
Well anyways, this anime is a Slice of Life ~ Mann I'm really getting into SL this year Ono;; I wonder why...?


But anyways ~ I started watching it this week by the suggestion of one of the Yuuri Twins xD (Karen's dA)


So yeah ~ It seems like a promising anime ^^;; Of course I'm not totally in love with SL but I'm getting the hang of this genre~ Ohana seems very apathetic but then at the same time....really expressive? I love this girl, you have no idea what she'll do because of that personality and she is jsut adorably cute. There are other characters thrown in there like Minchi who is such a bitch, I have no idea why, but so adorable. I just guess I need to wait for the episode that reveals everything about her to understand why she's so mean to Ohana :( Nako is terribly cute as well xD She's so timid and adorable but she's nothing like that fucking annoying Shirayuki from Hidan no Aria >_>;;


But yes, also the characters you just have to hate like Ohana's grandmother but it's not to the point where you want to kill her ^^ She's got a good heart. And of course the boy that everyone loves Tohruuu~ Even though he's not hot or anything compared to other anime but come one~ It's SL, they're supposed to look ordinary ^^;; But he is so sweet and kind, hope he and Ohana can get together but then I wodner what dramas would result form that since Minchi likes Tohru :P


Well overall, it's a very sweet anime if you're into life journey's and coming of age themes :P But I just love Ohana as a main character ~ <3<3<3 I'd give it 8/10 from what I've seen so far. It's really fun to watch (^^)b

Nako, Ohana & Minchi~

Hope you guys enjoy ! And please share your thoughts ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment