Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cosplay for Sale.

I'm going to be selling some things on here. My cosplay wardrobe is just filling up with cosplays I don't wear anymore and I need the extra cash too. I might also list some other items like manga and anime as well and MAYBE figurines :)

Things listed for sale:

Sheryl Nome Macross Frontier
Casual Pink Dress (includes hat)
AUD$60
Worn once (test)

Measurements:
Bust: 84cm
Waist: 68cm
Arm (circumference): 28cm

*Dress was originally Astellecia's. Made by her awesome Aunty :) ( Not sure how many times she's worn it :/) STOCKINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED.



Konata Izumi Lucky Star
65cm Wig (Hair Fiber: Kanekalon)
AUD$30
Worn twice (tests)
Condition: Very Good.

*BANGS ARE CUT




Misa Amane Death Note
45cm~50cm Wig (Hair Fiber: Kanekalon)
AUD$20
Worn four times.
Condition: Good


*BANGS ARE CUT






Gold-Brown Wig SOLD
30cm~35cm Wig (Hair Fiber: Kanekalon)
AUD$30
Worn never.
Condition: New !









Sheryl Nome Macross Frontier
60cm Wig (Hair Fiber: Kanekalon)
AUD$25
Worn three times.
Condition: Good.

*BANGS ARE CUT!






Listing to be continued...

NOTE// All prices listed exclude Shipping.
Payment Method of PAYPAL ONLY. 

Any inquiries or note of interests, please contact me at fudafuyumi@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hi there :)
    I already emailed you...but i'm definately interested in your gold-brown wig

    ReplyDelete